Through our annual Drive-In, we’re able to provide local families a safe, fun and affordable evening. Participate in this year’s Drive-In Event by reserving a space for your business.
- Exhibitors / Non-Food Vendors
- Will receive one table at the Event.
- Exhibitors are considered entities which have a non-profit or civic status, and will not be selling products or services at the Event.
- Non-Food Vendors are considered entities which will be selling products or services at the Event.
- Non-profits are asked to provide age-appropriate (0-10yrs) activities.
- Food Vendors
- Will receive space in our outdoor concessions area.
- Water hook-up and electric will be provided.
- Sale of alcohol or tobacco products is prohibited.
Space is limited! The Promise Resource Center reserves the right to decline applications. Become a vendor or exhibitor today by filling out this form and returning it to Tina Stone at email@example.com or by mailing it into our center.