||This is a great craft for children to make before New Years Eve! They will love decorating their plates and getting to make lots of noise with their new creation!
- 2 paper plates
- Popsicle sticks
- Pom-poms (if desired)
- Uncooked pasta
- Staple the ribbon on one of your paper plates.
- Glue a popsicle stick to the bottom of the same plate.
- Now set that plate aside.
- Decorate your other paper plate. If you want anything on the outer rim of your plate wait until later. ( This noise maker was done with sequins.)
- Turn the other plate as if you were going to put food on it and put some uncooked pasta on it.
- Staple both plates together.
- Now you can decorate the outer rim of your plate.