Students ages 11 and up can get certified and start their own business!
For Students ages 11 and up. Certifications last for 2 years!
Hybrid Class Schedule:
Friday’s classes are online.
Saturday class will be at The Promise Resource Center
Online materials will be sent the weekend before class starts
If you do not receive materials by that Monday please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
When you’re watching children, the MOST important thing you can do is keep those children safe. It does not matter if they are members of your family, your extended family, or your neighbors. This course trains and helps teach students how to get started and stay safe while earning money!
Enrolling your child(ren) in the babysitting class with Emergency Response Training & Services at The Promise Resource Center, will give your child(ren) the tools he/she/they need to become a capable, confident babysitter who parents can trust. Our courses will help your child learn how to recognize and gently manage certain behaviors, choose age-appropriate activities, understand what to do during an emergency, learn how to provide basic first aid, and more.
- The cost of the course is $75.00 per student.
- No on-site registration will be allowed.
- Register with link on The Promise Resource Center “Training Tab.”
- Course registration ends 1 week prior to the Friday session.
- That will enable ERTS to ensure enough supplies for all students.
- The course must have a minimum of 10 students and a maximum of 15 students. Online coursework will be emailed after registration.
Upon completion of the 2 day hybrid program students will receive theses certifications
Adult/Child/Infant CPR & AED
Pediatric First Aid
Child & Babysitting Safety
Next Class is October 13 & 14th!