Our highly trained behavior consultants will provide one-on-one in-home support and help parents build on their parenting strenghts, learn techniques for managing concerning behavior at home, and learn ways in which to help thier child learn how to manage emotions and respond to others appropriately.
- On-site visits in the child’s home
- Observations, screenings, and assessments
- Behavior Plans developed
- Guided practice for implementing the behavior plan
- Progress support and monitoring
- Follow-up visits and support
Making a Referral
Referrals can be made by any party by calling or contacting our office. Once the referral is made a behavior consultant will contact the family for the initial consultation.