Division of Early Childhood
Office of Child Care: Licensing Branch
Child Care Licensing Forms
Child Care Credential Program
Child Care Career & Professional Development Fund
Child Care Quality Incentive Grant Program
Maryland EXCELS Toolkit
Child Care Subsidy Program
Maryland Program Accreditation
Maryland Family Engage
- Child Nutrition Programs
- MSDE Child & Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) provides reimbursement for meals and snacks served in licensed child care centers and registered family child care homes.
- St. Mary’s Macaroni Kid
- St. Mary’s Macaroni Kid is a website and weekly FREE e-newsletter that is a valuable resource and St. Mary’s on-line home for finding kid and family friendly events, activities, products and businesses. Subscribe to receive their FREE weekly e-newsletter and learn about family fun, great deals around town, kid friendly products, and event ticket giveaways!
- Maryland Family Network
- Maryland Family Network (MFN) works with parents, child care providers, advocates, employers, and policymakers to expand and enhance the early childhood education and child care available to Maryland’s children. Many services developed by MFN are now provided by the Maryland Child Care Resource Network, a statewide network of local child care resource centers (CCRCs).
- Maryland Healthy Beginnings
- Healthy Beginnings is a resource to help you nurture the tremendous potential for learning and growth that every child has… that every child is born with. Specifically designed for caregivers of infants and toddlers from birth through age three, Healthy Beginnings gives you knowledge and support around child care and child development, while our Activity Planner provides you with fun, developmentally appropriate activities that build young children’s skills and promote all kinds of learning.
- National Resource Center for Health and Safety in Child Care
- Come here to check out the latest information on NAEYC’s conferences and publications, plus information on accreditation, advocacy, policy issues, and NAEYC membership.
- National Child Care Information Center
- Visit this site to find information on research and initiatives going on in the child care field. This page is also an excellent source for information on each state’s ratios, teacher qualifications, demographics, and more.
- NACCRRA- National Association of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies
- NACCRRA is the national network of community-based child care resource and referral agencies. NACCRRA provides technical consultation and resources to member child care resource and referral agencies. Visit this website to find out more information and discover the benefits of membership.
NAFCC- National Association for Family Child Care
The mission of NAFCC is to support the profession of family child care and to encourage high-quality care for children. NAFCC promotes high-quality family child care through accreditation, leadership training, technical assistance, public education, and policy initiatives. Visit the website to find out more about this organization.
Maryland Family Network’s 2014 Child Care Demographics and Trends ReportsView Maryland Family Network’s Child Care Demographic reports here:
Maryland Child Care Demographics
Calvert County Child Care Demographics
Charles County Child Care Demographics
St. Mary’s County Child Care Demographics
2015 Child Care Trends